Leeporter™ Luciferase Assay Reagent- 1000 Test
|Amount :||1 kit|
The Leeporter™ Luciferase Assay Reagent was specifically formulated to use with our Leeporter™ (Luciferase Reporter) Cell Lines expressing an optimized intracellular Renilla luciferase, which was designed to produce highly sensitive signal and prolonged signal intensity. As one-step glow assay reagent, the Leeporter™ Luciferase Assay Reagent can be directly added to cell culture plates compatible with the luminometer being used without diluting or transferring culture supernatants or cell lysates to other plates.
|Content :||1000 test (96-well plate format). Assay buffer contains 0.01% Sodium Azide. Sodium Azide is highly toxic.|
|Storage condition :||Store at -20°C|
1. Plate you target Leeporter™ Luciferase reporter cells in a white solid-bottom 96-well microplate (Note: The 96-well plate used should be compatible with the luminometer being used.) at 100 ul cells/well, based on the corresponding protocol to your target Leeporter™ cell line (Note: Each target Leeporter™ cell line protocol can be found in its corresponding Data Sheets.). [Total volume per well is 100 uL]
2. Stimulate or treat your target cells based on the corresponding protocol to your target Leeporter™ cell line. [Total volume per well becomes 105~110 uL = 100 ul cells + 5~10 ul treatment]
3. After completion of stimulation/treament of your target cells, equilibrate the 96-well plate containing your target cells being assayed to room temperature for 10 minutes (Note: Do NOT remove or disturb cell culture medium.).
4. Using a multi-channel pipettor, add 50 ul complete Assay Solution directly to each plate well (Note: Do NOT remove cell culture medium when adding the Assay Reagent. So the Assay Reagent of 50 ul should be directly added on top of the cell culture of each well.). [Total volume per well becomes 155~160 uL = 100 ul cells + 5~10 ul treatment + 50 ul complete assay solution]
5. Use automix for 2-3 seconds, and then read the plate in a luminometer within 1-5 minutes. (An example of a luminometer set up: SpectraMaxL (Molecular Devices): target wavelength of 470nm, integration time at 0.5 sec and automix for 2 sec).
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic/therapeutics procedures.